- Bachelor of Arts, Seattle Pacific University
- Master of Arts, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Research Interests:Dean Suzuki produces and hosts “Discreet Music,” a radio program featuring experimental, unusual and obscure music on KPFA-FM in Berkeley. As a music critic and journalist, he contributes to several publications, including Musicworks, Progression, Expose and Goldmine, among others.
Office:Fine Arts Building, Room 315
- Tuesday 9:00am–9:30am, 12:40pm–2:10pm, 5:30pm–6pm
- Thursday 9:00am–9:30am, 5:30pm–6pm
Music History, History and Literature, Electronic Music, Music Minors